This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
WARNING: If you make it once, you’re gonna make it twice 😉 Seriously, if you’re here to try smoked cream cheese you clearly have a smoker and enjoy cream cheese. Combine the two and it’s a party favorite.
If you’re interested but don’t have a smoker yet, I highly suggest getting one. We purchased a Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grill which has the smoker function on it and it has easily been one of our favorite purchases for our new home. I will be sharing a full review of our Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grill soon to give you all the details of one of our favorite new home purchases!
Chicken breast, ribs, smoked queso, smoked salsa, smoked garlic… you name it! When you open the door to go outside the smoky smell fills the air and makes your mouth water.
More Smoked Recipes
Our favorite website to find new recipes for our Pit Boss Pellet Grill is The Smoked Kings. We have tried almost everyone of their dessert recipes and every single one is absolutely delicious.
Check them out on Pinterest HERE to get a better idea of what they make. The recipes are easy to follow, do not require a ton of expensive equipment and taste amazing!
SMOKED CREAM CHEESE
This smoked cream cheese recipe really is as simple as seasoning your cream cheese and putting it on the smoker for 2-3 hours. You can serve with pretzels, a baguette, apple slices, animal crackers and more! Since this can be made to be sweet or savory (or sweet & savory), the possibilities are endless.
My favorite two ways to season are with everything bagel seasoning and honey with cinnamon sugar. Use this as a football appetizer, for all your holiday parties or on a lazy weekend for you and your family to snack on.
I can’t wait to hear how much you love this recipe! Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve found a new seasoning we should try next!
Are you ready to learn how to smoke cream cheese? Are you ready to learn how to season your cream cheese block? Lets get right to it!
Smoked Cream Cheese Block
- Aluminum Foil
- olive oil
- 2 cream cheese block
Sweet Honey Cinnamon & Sugar Cream Cheese
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese
- everything bagel seasoning
- Set your smoker to 180 degrees
- Place the cream cheese block on separate aluminum foil squares
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Coat all sides of the block with everything bagel seasoning
HONEY CINNAMON SUGAR
- Cover the top of the cream cheese block with honey. It's okay for it to run down the sides of the block
- Mix cinnamon & sugar together and slowly sprinkle over cream cheese block. Use foil to tilt block and coat sides where possible.
- Place the cream cheese blocks on your smoker. Keep there for 2-3 hours while maintaining 180 degrees (smoker setting)
- Carefully remove from smoker and serve with crackers, pretzels or apples.