This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Fun and completely affordable Valentine’s Day Gifts for Kids you need to see. Check out these items your kids are sure to love!
Fun Valentine’s Day Gifts For Kids
Onto the next holiday, am I right? Valentines day is all about showing the people you love that they’re special to you. I can remember my parents getting me chocolates in the shape of a heart, red stuffed animals that say “I Love You” and more!
I’m not going to lie to you, there are a TON of ideas on this page. I’m in no way suggesting you buy all of it, I simply wanted to offer some great ideas to try this year. A lot of parents have turned Valentine’s Day into an Easter preview! Honestly, I don’t blame them. Shopping is a hobby most of us enjoy along with spoiling our babies. Take a look and grab a fun gift to give with a side of your kids favorite candy treat.
Scroll below to find Valentine’s Day gifts for kids, Valentine’s Day gifts, Valentines Day gift ideas, non-candy Valentine’s Day ideas and more!
Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Kids
I’ll start with the girl ideas because all the pink is making me fall in love. Also, girls are way easier to shop for. I’ve complied a list of toddler Valentine’s Day gifts, girls Valentine’s Day gifts and tween Valentine’s Day gifts. No matter your sweet girls age, you’re sure to find something below that she’ll love!
Next, I’ll show you all my great Valentine’s day ideas and finds for those rough and tough (and soooo sweet) little boys! These gifts tend to speak more to older boys but they’ll also be great for toddler boys Valentines Day gifts, boys Valentines Day gifts and so on!
Valentine’s Day Gifts For Kids – GIRLS
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
- Jelly Purse – Obsessed with how cute these are! Stuff it with a gift, come candy and you’re ready to go!
- Pacifica Body Spray – I seriously love so many of these scents. This is great for girls and tweens alike!
- Heart Sweater – So soft & absolutely adorable!
- Love You More Sweater – I couldn’t decide which I liked better, this Valentine’s Day Sweater or the one above. Therefore, I included both!
- Play Rings – We’ve purchased these as gifts for my toddlers friends before and they were such a hit!
- Beige Jelly Sandals – Where’s all my moms that like to get a head start on Spring Break clothes? These adorable jellies are just for you!
- Pink Bunny Pillow – I asked my daughter what her number one pick on this list was and she picked this adorable pink bunny pillow! She’s a huge fan of bunnies and pink is always in.
- Valentine’s Day Balloons – This isn’t technically a gift but I absolutely adore these balloons. Have these hanging around your house on Valentine’s Day morning to make the day EXTRA sweet.
- Pink Sunglasses – These are so adorable and work all year long.
- Water Bottle Stickers – We use these for everything. I love these in a fun Valentines Day theme!
- Ballerina Bunny – This precious gift is a must have for your little ballerinas!
- Cuddle & Kind Dog – Had to include because it’s adorable and a childhood staple.
- Rainboots – She’s going to need them anyways so you might as well give them to her in gift form!
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Book – Coloring themes are always welcomed when it comes to kids.
- Valentines Day Book – Babies don’t keep ya’ll. Celebrate special holidays with these adorable (and completely affordable) board books while you can!
Valentines Day Gifts for Kids – BOYS
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
- Stuffed Dinosaur – If it’s red, it works here mom!
- Cuddle & Kind Bear – These are just such a precious gift. If you’ve got a little guy I *highly* suggest grabbing him one before he’s too grown up to love on it.
- Little Boys Sun Glasses – These are toddler sized and soooo cute!
- Boys Sport Sun Glasses – I’ve seen so many people getting these for their sons. They are ranking pretty high on my list this year!
- Mustaches – Great for any gifting occasion!
- Slip On Shoes – He’s going to need them, might as well give them as a gift!
- Whoopee Cushion – Because farts are funny. And this is red, it goes with the theme!
- Wave Runner – If you’ve been here a while you’ll know these are on almost ALL of my boy lists. We have already owned 5 because we play with them so much the grip gets worn off. Make it red for the perfect boys Valentines Day gift.
- Sour Worms – They’re not really sour but they are boy approved!
- Red Hat – Another staple for a boys childhood. We love all things Under Armour around here!
- Boys Sweater – This is perfect. My son and I were cracking up at this sweater.
- Sour Patch Extreme – Okay, these are sour. You’ve been warned!
- Toddler Boys Sweater – Does this make anyone else think of Dirty Dancing? If not, you’re probably way younger than me 😉
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Book – I love that this book is themed for boys. So many holiday items seemed to be geared towards little girls so I was so excited to find this great option for boy moms!
That wraps up this post all about Valentine’s Day Gifts for Kids!
Check out these other guides before you go.
These gift guides are my way of organizing gifting ideas for my kids each year for ALLLLL THE HOLIDAYS & BIRTHDAYS. With four kids, you know I do some shopping. Happy Shopping!
Leave a Reply