This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Check out these tween winter coats for girls in styles she’ll love that will keep her warm and toasty all season long.
Best Tween Winter Coats For Girls
Now that we’re back in the North West the thought of winter wardrobes has slowly been creeping into my mind. The cold mornings have also made me realize we’re not in the South anymore. From hats to snow boots, gloves and more I’ve been refreshing myself with all that each of my kids will need to make it through the next couple months in Michigan.
Finding a girls winter coat sounds easier than it actually is. My oldest daughter is coming up on her tween years so it’s important for us to find something she loves that I know will keep her warm, not get stained and potentially be usable next season as well (winter jackets are NOT cheap!).
The most important part of buying a tween winter coat is to make sure you get something to keep her warm and that she loves. Tweens are 100% developing their own style and ready to make their own decisions. It seems small but letting her choose (within budget of course) what fits her style best will help her develop the confidence to know her decisions hold merit.
I can tell you we didn’t get my number 1 choice below and that’s okay… mainly because I have 2 more daughters I can style as I wish! All jokes aside, it does feel weird not making those decisions for your child but it’s fun to see what their personal style looks like.
THESE ARE THE BEST TWEEN WINTER COATS FOR GIRLS
- GREEN IS IN – This color is huge for us right now. This is ultimately the coat we went with and I can tell you it is SOOO cozy. My daughter loves it as well since it has the white fur hood (she’s loving that over the brown).
- FUR & PINK – This is personally one of my favorites. I love the girly pink color and the light brown fur hood. One thing to keep in mind is these light colored sleeves may get dirty real quick.
- CLASSIC BLACK – Another favorite for both of us. The length of this will make sure your girl is kept warm from head to bottom!
- Puffer & Polka Dots – Seriously, how adorable is this one? Great for those whose winters don’t get too bad but it still gets cold enough to need something heavy for a month or two.
- BRONZED – I have a secret. This coat is the same as option number 1. I just loved it in this color as well so I had to include it. I believe there is a photo of the model in it and it’s so stinking cute! Be sure to check it out.
- PATIGONIA – This brand was huge when I left the state a couple years ago so I decided to check it out. The assortment of coats is amazing and this one is reversible! Definitely one you’ll have in your cart until your final decision.
- NF HOODED PUFFER – A brand that needs no explanation! I love this reversible coat. It’s two styles in one with GREAT resale value. That sounds silly but you could easily get $50 for this when you’re done with it to go towards the next size as your girl grows.
- ICE QUEEN – I know blues aren’t technically “in” right now but I had to include this icy blue coat. Your girl would look gorgeous in this and stay toasty playing out in the snow.
CHECK OUT THESE TWEEN WINTER COATS WITH YOUR GIRL AND MAKE THE BEST DECISION TOGETHER!
Not ready to buy? No sweat! Pin this image below to your Pinterest Account so you can easily get inspired later. Winter is fast upon us and so are the holidays. Be sure to keep an eye out for great deals coming soon to all our favorite places to shop! I suggest adding your favorite items to cart and more than likely you’ll receive some type of coupon within a week or so.
Check out these other guides before you go.
From gifts to clothes to recipes and more – you can find it here! Most of my guides are focused on real life purchases or events I’ve researched and lived through. Take a look around and see what else you can find to inspire you.
In case you hadn’t heard, we left the Lowcountry! Be on the lookout for a new name coming soon to Lowcountry Kings. We loved our BEAUTIFUL BLUFFTON but ultimately decided having family near was more important than palm trees and the ocean. Follow along with us as we get situated back into the Michigan lifestyle and find our place here for the next 20+ years. We at least have to wait to move again until the kids are all grown up.
The Best Free Photo Editing Apps I Use for Consistent Photo Aesthetic
FAMILY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THAT WORK FOR FAMILIES OF 5+
Spring Family Photos in Savannah
Sharing our STUNNING family photos taken in Forsyth Park in Savannah, GA. This was our first session as a family of 6 and since our big move!