This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Looking for great stocking stuffers for toddler girls? You’ve come to the right place.
Stocking Stuffers for Toddler Girls
Unwrapping stockings on Christmas morning is such an exciting event for kids. It’s even more magical when you know their stocking is packed with quality items that they’ll actually use and love!
I’ve created a list of stocking stuffers at the top of my list for my toddler girl this year. I hope this list inspires you for your little one to make it the BEST STOCKING EVER!
Don’t forget to add candy (if you allow it), stickers and other crafts to take up left over space!
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
THESE ARE THE BEST STOCKING STUFFERS FOR TODDLER GIRLS
- WATER BOTTLE – Drinking water out of a new water bottle is always more fun!
- WINTER HAT – She’s only young once mama. Dress her in those adorable styles while she lets you!
- WATCH – Easily a new favorite for your girl. Start introducing the concept of time or expand on it with this gift!
- SOCKS – Necessities but make them UNICORN AND RAINBOW STYLE!
- POP ITS – Major brownie points for these in their stockings!
- PINK WALLET – Perfect for her to carry around her coin collection.
- BATH BOMBS – I bet these will be used up in the first week after Christmas.
- CUSTOM BRACELET– How beautiful is this daisy bracelet! The colors and the shapes are adorable.
- WANDS– My daughter has one and literally wears in out. It is played with at least once a day since she received it!
- LIP GLOSS – Watch out! Big girl status ahead!
- CANDY BRACELET – I mean, no explanation needed!
- PLAY-DOH – Did you know there is glitter Play-Doh available nowadays?!
I hope these stocking stuffers for toddler girls inspired you for your girls special day!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!