This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Our sweet Penny Rose is coming up on her T H I R D birthday! I honestly cannot believe how quickly she is growing up, especially now that Charlotte is with us.
In the past Penny’s birthdays have been very fall-ish. She was born in October so naturally we took advantage of the beautiful season! Now that she is older, we wanted her to choose the theme for her birthday. Our girl is OBSESSED with Frozen 2 and all the songs and characters that go along with it so it was no surprise that she decided on an Anna and Elsa party.
Once the decision was final I started browsing all the stores for fun gifts, outfits and decorations. I’m still working on how to decorate but I wanted to share what we decided to do for gifts! Below is a list of the top items I found from Target, H&M and Walmart. There are so many options out there it can be a bit overwhelming. My suggestions below are based off of Penny’s current interests as well as my experience of being a girl mom for 9 years 🙂
Keep scrolling for more info + Links!
- Microphone – Penny loves to sing songs from Frozen 2. This gives her a little tune to sing along with.
- Lego Duplo Set – Lego Duplo sets are a great option to get little minds working. We especially love these because Penny will grab them to build when her older siblings are building Legos
- Anna & Elsa doll with Clothes – Most of the fun of owning a doll is changing her clothes and dressing her up! This makes it nice as most Barbie clothes don’t fit Disney princess dolls correctly.
- Reversible Pillow – I find myself wanting to give the kids a room that reflects their personal likes while also keeping it trendy and in line with my Pinterest boards lol! This pillow is the perfect way to give her what she wants… subtly. Not to mention it is super soft and the colors are beautiful!
- Frozen 2 Figures – These caught my eye to go on top of her cake! We make the kids birthday cakes each year so we figured these could be a decoration she could play with afterwards.
- Clothing & Accessories – Most of the clothing I found that I really loved had Elsa featured on the front. I went with the Anna nightgown to switch it up a bit. We honestly can’t tell if Penny likes Anna or Elsa better so I wanted to make sure I incorporated both characters.
- Frozen Plush – Our daughter Ellie actually picked these out for Penny.She played with them the entire car ride home after purchasing so I’m sure they’ll be a hit!