This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Sharing my Optavia review after 6 weeks on the program.
It’s hard to believe but I am now ready to give my 6 week Optavia review! The time has passed quickly and I am so excited to share my amazing results.
Before I get started, my week 1 and week 3 results are linked below.
WEEK 6 RECAP
After 6 weeks on the program I am feeling FANTASTIC! I cannot say it enough, I thought I was supposed to settle into my 30-year-old-mom-body that had weathered 4 pregnancies (nursing 2 of them) and accept who I was at that point. I am so thankful for this program because it pulled me out of that rut and gave me myself back.
During week 5 I had 4 days where I had to spread out my fuelings and incorporate lean and greens to get me through until my next order arrived. I ended up having a couple meals off plan during that time but I still dropped 0.2 lbs that week! I think this is all due to learning moderation again.
My only consistent struggle has been keeping up with running. I was at a point where I could run 3 miles and still feel great afterwards. While Optavia has given me more energy to get things done like painting all our bedroom furniture (see below for how that started), reorganizing my sons room and going through allllll the kids clothes, I have not felt this energy when running.
My plan is to just continue running at least once a week and doing my best. Afterwards, I plan to start a couch to 5K program to build my endurance back up.
MY STATS AFTER WEEK 6
Here is a reminder of the goals I set at the beginning of the program.
- Lose 10lbs
- Kick unhealthy habits (Soda, Alcohol, High Sugar & Processed Snacks)
- Transition off the program and maintain a healthy, lower weight range
Weight at Start: 124.4lbs
First Weigh In: 121.6lbs
Second Weigh In: 119.8 lbs
Third Weigh In: 118.4lbs
Fourth Weigh In: 116.6lbs
Fifth Weigh In: 116.4lbs
Sixth Weigh In: 113.4lbs
Total Loss: 11.0 lbs
% of Weight Loss Goal Achieved: 110%
Before Optavia vs. Week 6 of Optavia
I hope this post motivates you. If not with Optavia, in some other way.
I was stuck. I was in a rut.
Optavia has helped me find myself again. I can fit into my old clothes and I look forward to going out and doing things. Why? Because I don’t feel weighed down anymore – literally!
WEEK 6 OPTAVIA REVIEW CONCLUSION
My plan from here is to continue the program until my fuelings run out. Towards the end, I will begin incorporating normal meals more often into my diet. I will post one last review when I’m finished with the program and plan to revisit where I’m at in a year from now to let you know that I maintained!
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Let me start by saying I do not receive any type of incentive for recommending Optavia. I am not a coach, I am not making a commission if you sign up for the program. I just really like seeing people reach goals and feel good about themselves which is why I’ve shared my journey.
If you are interested in learning more, I have two coaches I’d like to recommend to you.
Coach Christina was my coach throughout the entire process. She is kind, helpful, and an inspiration for the program. To get started with her, you can fill out the Health Survey at the link below. She will follow up with you afterwards to give you details and help you decide if Optavia is right for you! She is located on the East Coast.
Coach Mackenzie is my friend that also did Optavia and had amazing results. Her story is similar to mine – not much weight to lose and the program still worked for her to help lose those last 15 pounds. She is a runner, a Disney lover and one of my favorite people from the state of Michigan! Seeing her achieve her goals kept me motivated to stick with it even though my weight loss was slow relative to others. Email Coach Mackenzie to get started on the path back to you! She is located in the Midwest.
MY OPTAVIA SUGGESTIONS
- RATE YOUR FUELINGS -When you start, you will have a ton of choices when it comes to fuelings. My suggestion is to try one of everything and document if you like it or not. You can literally take a sharpie and give the fueling a score out of 10 right on the box. I think this is important if you are a planner and know you’ll do better at certain times of the day if you eat things you like more.
- BUY A NEW WATER BOTTLE – This one is a must in my opinion. Amazon has these great water bottles to help you track your daily water intake so you can keep yourself accountable. I use mine daily and will continue using it after I finish with the program.
- PLAN OUT YOUR LEAN & GREEN MEALS, CONDIMENTS & SNACKS – This is simple for me. If you’re a creature of habit it’s a great idea to meal prep your lean and greens for the next 4-5 days in advance. This way there is no confusion.