WHAT A HIGH
It has been so much fun seeing my Pinterest account gain so much attention these past few days! My monthly Pinterest impressions have jumped up from around 1,000 impressions a day to 18,000+ impressions in one day!
WHY AM I EXCITED ABOUT THIS?
Well, if you’re new here let me give you some background really quick.
- My family of 6 moved to SC last year and I left my corporate job to stay home with my kids while my husband pursued a new opportunity
- I eventually will go back to work but have decided to try part time work here and there to cover some bills, save money for vacations, etc.
- I’ve dabbled in Etsy shops, Youtube channels, Instagram influencing and BLOGGING.
- BLOGGING has turned out to be my T R U E passion so I’ve been knee deep in growing and writing every minute I find an open opportunity.
- PINTEREST is the secret weapon to helping bloggers grow. Increase your Pinterest traffic correctly, blog growth and page views will follow!
LETS GET RIGHT TO IT
I’ve been pinning and writing and networking and devoting all my extra time to blogging (which isn’t as much time as I’d like but my kids take priority right!) I recently started using Idea Pins even though I wasn’t fully aware of what they are to.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT IDEA PINS ARE AND HOW TO USE THEM CLICK HERE
I started out using past family photos as idea pins and have also tried short videos. On July 20th, I shared THIS idea pin and all at once my notifications started B L O W I N G up my phone!
Check out this pins stats below for an update as of July 22nd.
HOW CAN YOU SEE THIS SUCCESS & GROW PINTEREST?
Start using Idea Pins NOW. Idea pins are only available to business accounts on Pinterest and they are being pushed HARD. Now is the time to build up a bank of idea pins so once they are searchable, you’ll be ready to continued growth and success! When creating your idea pins be sure to include video, a call to action as the last slide on your idea pin (I am just starting to do this now!) and use at least 5 photos when using slides.
Leave a Reply