This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Check out these awesome gymnastics gifts for kids who love gymnastics! These gifts are great for seasoned gymnasts as well as beginners!
Calling all gymnastics lovers! There are so many fun and unique gifts for kids who enjoy gymnastics. Most of the items we’ve invested in have been discovered by word-of-mouth marketing among other gymnastics families.
Once your kid is hooked on gymnastics it’s difficult to get them unhooked. That’s because gymnastics is a sport where hard work pays off. The more kids practice, the better they get. They are able to master skills one at a time before moving on to more complex ones. It really keeps them engaged and focused on growing.
This compellation of gifts includes great ideas for kids just starting out in recreational classes as well as competitive gymnasts! I have both in my house hold and I can say they both approve of these gift ideas for gymnasts.
These are the top gymnastics gifts for kids!
- Water Bottle – A cute water bottle is a great gift idea! My girls are so thirsty throughout practice and large bottles like this keep them hydrated.
- Gymnastics Notebook – Notebooks are great gifts for kids to encourage them to write! Add cute gymnastic poses and shapes to take it to the next level.
- Cute Pen – A perfect match for the new, trendy notebook!
- Adjustable Bars – Talk about BEST PRESENT EVER! Bars are a highly desirable gift. Beginners can work on upper body strength while more seasoned gymnast work on back hip circles and dismounts.
- Elsa Inspired Leotard – Obsessed with long sleeve leotards for kids that are always cold. Keep an out out for prints that she loves while browsing.
- Tank Leotard – Another great leotard that she’ll love wearing! Be sure to read through reviews to ensure you order the right size for your child.
- Gymnastic Shorts – These are a great add on to leotards though for kids that are more conservative with what they wear. One of my gymnast never wears them and the other does if she feels like it!
- Gymnastics Medal Rack – This is only going to apply to gymnasts that compete in Junior Olympic or Xcel gymnastics programs. These girls earn TONS of medals throughout their meets. Having a pretty place to display them makes it even more special!
- Score Keeper – Another great gift for competitive gymnasts. Kids can log their scores in this book and make notes about their performance and their future goals!
- Gymnastics Bag – A new bag is always exciting. You can get a personalized gymnastics bag or one like this that can be used for multiple occassions.
- Stickers – These can be used on laptops, water bottles and so on!
- Scrunchies – Use at every practice and competition! It’s important to keep long hair out of the way during gymnastics for safety. Make it fun with colorful options!
- Gymnastics Toys – This will completely be based on age but gymnastics toys are a great way to continue the excitement for kids! Look for barbies, baby dolls and more!
- Gymnastics Book – Try this paperback book for established readers.
- Gymnastics Board Book – Use this book for younger gymnasts.
- T-shirt – My favorite place to find gymnastics clothing use to be Justice. Since they are out of business, you’ll have to shop around. This shirt is super cute and comes in a variety of colors!
- Gymnastics Mat – We own one of these and it is used all the time. It provides extra cushion for kids as they jump and move around. If your kids are more advanced, try something like this instead!
- Adjustable Balance Beam – This beam is amazing because it grows with your gymnasts. It can sit right at floor level so beginners aren’t in the air. It also adjusts up 2 heights so your gymnasts can get up off the ground.
That wraps up the top gymnastics gifts for kids!
Just looking for now? I completely get it. Pin the image below on Pinterest so you can easily find this guide when you’re ready to start shopping.