This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
These must see gifts for 9 year old boys are sure to inspire you when it comes to shopping for your special guy!
BEST GIFTS FOR BOYS
His last year before the big double digits! Whether you’re shopping for your own son, a family member or a friend, this year is a big deal. Use the ideas below to inspire you to make it a birthday to remember!
I’ve included options to get your guy outside and moving with friends, to keep him entertained while inside and gifts to make his personal space the best it can be!
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
THESE ARE THE MUST SEE GIFTS FOR BOYS
- LEGO Thanos Hand – Currently in my cart. Once this is made, display on a shelf in his room!
- Water Bottle – A gift he and this parents will love!
- UA Shoes – At this age, shoes are in. UA is our go-to brand (can’t take the Baltimore out of the mom).
- Basketball Hoop – Outdoor activities serve as a great way for kids to hang and stay out of trouble together.
- Binoculars – A fun gift to take to the beach or on your next nature walk!
- Chair – A great addition to his bedroom or playroom area where he can read in his own comfy space.
- Book Series – Grab a book series with great reviews about a topic their interested in.
- UA Bag – We swear by these for all sports. Fill it with goodies for a great birthday treat!
- Takis – The in-thing right now.
- Journal – A great tool to inspire them intellectually.
- Fitness Watch – Fun for athletic kids and a great motivator for kids trying to become more active!
- Ping Pong Table – SO MUCH FUN! A great way to spend time together and be active.
- Candy Gift Box – A no-brainer and a great go to for all kids!
I hope these gifts for boys inspired you for your special guy!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!