This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
The hottest gifts for 9 year old boys that you are going to want to see! You can’t go wrong with these items on your gifting occasion!
HOTTEST GIFTS FOR 9 YEAR OLD BOYS
Welcome back to another year of gift ideas! As my son is now 9, this guide is all about gifts for 9 year old boys. Kids change so much in a year so I like to make one of these for every gifting season based on what our son likes, what we’ve discovered that other friends love and just the hottest new gifting items available!
I usually struggle with boy gifts. Girls always seem so much easier. However, I’ve had to stop myself from buying our son more because there are sooooo many great options available! The bad part? Some of them can be high ticket. My suggestion is to stick with one high ticket item and then grab a couple other gifts to go along with it! Don’t forget, these gifts work as boys Christmas gifts, birthday gifts for 9 year old boys and every other gifting season like boys Easter gifts, boys Valentines day gifts and so on!
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
Want to make you gift extra pretty! Find beautiful wrapping paper at places like Marshalls and Hobby Lobby to dress it up! I also am a big NO CARD person. Idk why, I just prefer not to waste money or trees on birthday cards. Sure, they can be cute but I think they mean more to older generations than the do to younger.
In place of birthday cards, I like to use gift labels. You can buy them and keep them handy for all types of events.
Check out birthday specific ones like these from Amazon or check out my absolutely favorite! These from Erin Condren. These are affordable, save you money and get the job done! I’m sure whatever kid is getting a gift from you would prefer the money was invested into the actual gift over the $8 card anyways!
THESE ARE THE HOTTEST GIFTS FOR 9 YEAR OLD BOYS
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Hoverboard Seat Attachment – We are obsessed with this gift this year! I cannot wait to give it to our son. He used one of these while visiting a friend and could not stop talking about it. This seat simply attaches to your child’s hoverboard so they can sit down and ride it.
- Wave Runner Football – We get one of these almost every year. It is the perfect football for at the beach or the pool. Highly suggest for all active kids. It’s softer than a normal football so everyone can play!
- Electronic Basketball Game – WARNING! This is a high ticket item. We can’t purchase this year but definitely plan to next year when we have more space in our home. Our son played this at a friends house and came home a sweaty mess. Great for indoor activity!
- Wallet – Because every boy needs somewhere to stash his cash!
- Football Gloves – Obsessed with these! There are a ton of patterns and colors to choose from but these were a favorite. Check out the link to see what the palms come together to say!
- Fish Tank – Fish tanks are an awesome gift for any occasion! After you gift the tank, have your guy research a couple fresh water fish and then take him to the store to choose out his new pet. This is a great way to encourage learning and build responsibility.
- Chromebook – Don’t be too quick to turn away from tech gifts! You can get great deals on these babies and kids can learn so much. Yes, they can play computer games but they can also research homework, learn how to create and edit videos and so much more!
- Toy Bug – What boy doesn’t love to play pranks?! These are so much fun for everyone and great entertainment for scaring grandma!
- Hoodie Vest – Love this look! And its a perfect option for kids who hate bulky coats.
- Gaming Chair– Gaming chairs will never be a bad gifting idea! That is… unless you chose one from previous years!
- Book – These books may not be advanced but they are extremely entertainment. Make reading fun!
- Heelys – We finally purchased a pair of these for my daughter so it’s only fair to get our son a pair too. They have both been asking for these for a LONG time.
These gifts for 9 year old boys are going to help you knock it out of the park this gifting season!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!
Check out these other guides before you go.
These gift guides are my way of organizing gifting ideas for my kids each year. Below you can see the guide I created when my son was 7 and then again at 8! If you’re still feeling lost or need to buy for another boy, check these out as well! Most of the times these ideas come from what my son has asked for, what he needs and hot new items I find while browsing.
Leave a Reply