This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Check out these amazing gifts for 6 year old boys! You’re sure to find the perfect present.
I don’t know what it is but I always struggle with gifts for our son. I’ve started saving ideas throughout the year to my Pinterest page just so I don’t forget when Christmas rolls around! This year my husband and I went through the list and brainstormed together top items that we thought would make him smile. I wanted to call out my top 3 favorite from the list but I can’t decide!! I am really excited about the alarm clock – My kids have been asking for an alarm clock and this one comes with Bluetooth! Sawyer loves using my husbands old iPod and jamming to music in his room so this seemed perfect!
Also, we moved to a state that has beautiful weather almost year round so we are excited to get more outdoor gifts for the kids to use – no more being stuck inside for 4 months after Christmas so we can put the outdoor toys to use!
Links for these items are below. Don’t forget to save to Pinterest!
Amazing Gifts for 6 Year Old Boys
- Roller Blades – A ton of kids in our neighborhood have been rollerblading so our kids are really excited to get a pair this Christmas. We took them once in Michigan and they loved it – don’t forget safety gear too!
- Harry Potter Legos – My kids LOVE Legos and have just recently started getting into reading Harry Potter. This set will keep Sawyer occupied for a while!
- Basketball Hoop – We’ve wanted a hoop for a while but knew we planned on moving so we decided to wait. This is such a great gift to get your kids active and something you can easily play with them outside!
- Beyblades – I honestly had never even heard of these until we got them for Sawyer a couple years ago. We actually all play as a family! I’m excited for him to try out this new arena.
- Game Chair – Honestly, this is a must for Sawyer’s new room! We got rid of our old gaming chair when we moved. This one will be perfect!
- Alarm Clock/Radio – Fun and functional gift!
- Peg Dolls – These are a great addition for a boys room. Sawyer already has a couple super hero ones as decoration but I am loving these new Star Wars pegs!
- Skateboard – Another item to keep boys outside and having fun!
- Water Bottle – Love the look of this bottle. Perfect for sports, school or just at home!
- Under Armour Coat – While winters aren’t bad here, it still starts getting pretty chilly at night and in the early mornings. We don’t typically buy name brand everything for the kids but I do like to splurge on outer wear.
Looking For More Gifting Ideas?
Say no more 🙂 Having 4 kids has made me a somewhat of a pro-gifter. Check out all the awesome gift guides for everyone on your list at the link below.