This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Choosing gifts for 11 year old girls can be slightly overwhelming. They’re not a tween but also not a little kid anymore. Check out my guide below to find great gift ideas for your special girl!
BEST GIFTS FOR 11 YEAR OLD GIRLS
Creating this guide for 11 year old girl gifts was a great experience for me. My oldest baby is 11 now and we are navigating all that comes along with it. Not quite a teenager but also not a little girl obsessed with LOL’s anymore (happily handing those down to her 4 year old sister!)
More than likely the 11 year old girl in your life is starting to find out who she is and what she likes. From books to clothes, she’ll want input on what happens around her. Being at this stage really opens the door to discussions about good choices so start this off by asking what she likes and helping her find safe and appropriate ways to express herself.
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
Want to make you gift extra pretty! Find beautiful wrapping paper at places like Marshalls and Hobby Lobby to dress it up! I also am a big NO CARD person. Idk why, I just prefer not to waste money or trees on birthday cards. Sure, they can be cute but I think they mean more to older generations than the do to younger.
In place of birthday cards, I like to use gift labels. You can buy them and keep them handy for all types of events.
Check out birthday specific ones like these from Amazon or check out my absolutely favorite! These from Erin Condren. These are affordable, save you money and get the job done! I’m sure whatever kid is getting a gift from you would prefer the money was invested into the actual gift over the $8 card anyways!
THESE ARE THE BEST GIFTS FOR 11 YEAR OLD GIRLS
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
- Caboodles – Okay, so this one is nothing new. I include these almost every year in my gift guides. Why? Because all of my girls love them! From little to big, they all have their own Caboodles with their special items inside.
- Pacifica Perfume Giftset – This is a perfect way to make her decision feel important! Giving her a trial set of scents to choose from and decide for herself which is best is a small but impactful way to let her know her choices have value.
- NYX Lip Gloss – You’ll feel good about gifting this one! Its vegan and hydrating so a great conversation starter when discussing what to look for in products as she grows up. Plus, pink is always in!
- Sketch Book – Love having one of these around for our girl. From notes with friends to sketches and doodles, she has filled this up with awesome memories. It’s really cool seeing her artistic abilities evolve over time as well
- How To Draw Guides – This is where you can take her interest into consideration! My 11 year old likes to draw cute people/animals with big eyes. Maybe yours in more into sports or nature. Finding a drawing guide to pair with a sketch book is a great gift idea for this age!
- Comfy Sweater – Another great opportunity to ask your girl what she likes! Into pink and color block? Maybe she prefers greens. Either way, get her a style that’s appropriate but still shows her unique personality.
- Fuzzy Slippers – I don’t care who she is, she will love being comfy! The best part in my case is that my 11 year old wears the same size shoes as me so we can share 🙂
- Crocs – So apparently these are in and I missed the memo. Wearing with socks is the style that she’ll more than likely choose so pair with sum cute new patterns and styles!
- Speaker – Another gift idea that comes in an assortment of colors! Plus, you can hear what she’s listening to without snooping!
- Gel Manicure Salon – Love this for some mother/daughter time. It’s like going to the salon but not blowing $100 every visit!
- Gel Nail Polish – Make sure you get the kind that goes with the salon kit!
- Harry Potter Pillow – This Harry Potter pillow won’t be for everyone but if you girl likes to read these amazing books, she will LOVE this glow-in-the-dark pillow!
- Heelys – These have been on all my kids list for a couple years now. We have these for my daughter and have a pair hidden away for our sons next gifting opportunity! The wheels come out so these can be used as regular shoes as well.
I hope these gift ideas for 11 year old girls inspired you for your special girl!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!
Leave a Reply