This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Looking for meaningful gifts for 10 year old girls in your life? I’ve rounded up the best gift ideas that are sure to get a great reaction from your special girl.
BEST GIFTS FOR 10 YEAR OLD GIRLS
Shopping with and for your 10 year old girl is so much fun! Make gifting occasions great this year with unique and fun options that she’ll love. The best part of gifting is surprising kids with something they never knew they’d like.
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
THESE ARE THE BEST GIFTS FOR 10 YEAR OLD GIRLS
- Laptop Stickers – Perfect for electronics, water bottles and more. There are so many options so she can choose her own style.
- Mirror with Storage – Easily at the top of our list, this mirror is perfect for her as she starts to accumulate accessories. Not into accessories? This is also great for storing crafts!
- Rock Tumbler – We are big fans of STEM in this house. Gifts like this keep kids interested in science while being fun!
- Wiggle Scooter – These have been neighborhood favorites everywhere we go. These are uncommon and a lot of fun to ride around.
- Roller Blades – Stay active and stay fashionable. I love the colors of these for girls. Don’t forget your helmet, knee pads and elbow pads!
- Clay Jewelry Bowl Kit – Have fun making memories while making beautiful clay bowls for her jewelry.
- Journaling Kit – Because even as adults we still love using new stationary. This is an adorable and affordable set that can be used for whatever she’s into.
- Vase Painting Kit – Another great crafty option you can do together. Help her find great ways to decorate and then let her choose a new flower to display in her room.
- Camera – Because photography and photos are here to stay.
- Plasma Ball – A favorite for me because this baby plugs in unlike most of the battery powered ones!
- Round Room Chair – A bit of an investment BUT one that will last through her tween and teen years. This is a perfect room piece that is practical and stylish.
- Robe – This is a favorite for me this year. Our family is big on robe wearing. This one is great because its a beautiful soft hue of pink which means you don’t have to worry about them outgrowing the style (just the size!)
- Caboodles – Fill it with makeup, nail polish, jewelry, arts & crafts, Pokemon cards… you name it! Any girl can find a use for one of these.
- Headbands – Because headbands are the new scrunchies… a stylish girl can never have enough.
I hope these gift ideas for 10 year old girls inspired you for your special girl!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!