This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Check out the Best Gifts for 2 year old girl. Our sweet baby girl Charlotte is so close to 2 and we honestly cannot believe it!
Best Gifts For 2 Year Old Girl
I see you mamas, dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles! Two years old is a huge milestone for your little princess. She is moving away from the baby stage and right into the fun toddler years.
While watching her grow up feels bittersweet, it’s really the most amazing gift to you. Why not give her an amazing gift to celebrate?
Buying for kids can be hard which is why I always share gift guides near my kids birthdays (I have 4!). I struggle myself sometimes because we already have so many toys so I’m always on the lookout for new, great ideas.
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
THESE ARE THE TOP GIFTS FOR 2 YEAR OLD GIRLS
Before we dive in I want to share what we currently own versus what I’m looking at. We currently have number 2, number 4, number 5, number 7 (ABSOLUTE FAVORITE) and different versions of 6, 8 and 9.
Everything else is on my list are great ideas I’m thinking about getting for my soon-to-be 2 year old this year!
- Pink Blow Up Pool – This is so adorable and can be filled with water or ball pit balls!
- Jewelry Box – We own 2 of these and highly recommend. Our 4 year old and 2 year old love to fill them with their treasures and listen to the music.
- Wooden Dollhouse – I love this for the colors and because all those little action figures from LOL’s to Peppa Pig can be used in this house. Try adding a her favorite wooden peg family too!
- Animal Rocker – So cute and so much fun to play on! Just be sure to teach them to watch for mom and dads toes.
- Customizable Beach Towel – Seriously so many cute designs. Make her feel extra special and add her name to the towel at checkout!
- Lego Duplo – Another gift where there are so many options! We have regular sets and character sets.
- Flower Garden Set – I cannot stress enough how much my kids love these flowers. They are so fun and can help you teacher colors, coordination and sharing!
- Battery Powered Ride – Okay, we don’t own this one but I wish we did! We have a blue car that has been in our family since our son was little. I’m POSITIVE my girls would love this though.
- Play Kitchen – A childhood staple. We’ve owned 2 kitchens and they have always been a hit for our kids.
- Tea Party Set – I plan on getting this one for sure this year. I can see lots of tea parties with baby dolls in my future.
- Princess Play Tent – These are great because they can be put up or taken down very easily. They are more space efficient than teepees as well.
I hope this gift guide for toddler girls helped inspire you to find the perfect gift!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!