This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Here’s everything you need to throw a top-notch Barbie Birthday Party! From decorations to the show-stopping outfit, we’ve got you covered!
Throwing a Barbie party might be more of a treat for moms than for your daughter. I mean, talk about a dream come true!
For this Barbie birthday we covered the basics – outfit, decorations, food toppers and balloons. Yes, balloons falls in their own category separate from decorations because THEY ARE EVERYTHING!
I decided to make this guide because my middle daughter cannot decide between an LOL birthday party or a Barbie birthday party. I’ve collected my favorite items and I’m going to show her both idea boards and let her choose.
No matter what happens, it’ll be a blast! I can tell you this one is my top pick 😉
Cupcakes or Cake? Depending on your preference you’ll either want an adorable cake topper, Barbie cupcake toppers or both! I always say don’t waste money on crazy candles. You can take photo’s with your dessert before sticking the candles in and they only last 30 seconds before they’re in the garbage.
I personally prefer cupcakes if it’s a big party so I’m not stuck serving everyone. Cupcakes are easy to grab and clean up is a breeze. Try these ice cream cups to pair as well if you like to go all out 🙂
Barbie Birthday Party
1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 9 \ 10 \ 11 \ 12 \ 13
- Disco Ball Cups – Super cute and PERFECT for party guests to take home as favors.
- Barbie Sunglasses – The birthday girl will look adorable in these.
- Balloons – Make an arch or grab a helium tank to inflate yourself!
- Barbie One Piece – Grab one for just your girl or get one for both of you! Wear as a top with a pair of shorts or a skirt.
- Skirt – For the birthday princess of course!
- Birthday Cake Topper – These are so cute and the sparkles help it make a BIG statement!
- Cupcake Toppers – Ya’ll know I’m all about cupcakes as an easy-to-serve sweet treat at birthday parties!
- Themed Wrapping Paper – Not a necessity but I had to include because it is PERFECTION.
- Barbie Cardboard Cutout – Affordable and can be kept in her bedroom or playroom long after the party is over! Or sold to another mom to use 🙂
- Barbie Cups – A more affordable option/party favor to the disco balls.
- BARBIE Logo Decal– Add this onto a DIY Barbie box! Everyone will want a turn taking photos inside.
- Pink Foil – Use this any and everywhere to set the party mood!
- Birthday Banner – Another great touch to add above the presents table or onto the foil!
NOW GO THROUGH THE BEST BARBIE BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST FOR LATER
Check out these posts next…
Throw The Cutest Cocomelon Birthday Party EVER!
Leave a Reply